Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I worked for a few hours today, but mostly bummed around watching movies and basketball. I'm currently tied for first place in my company office pool, but most of us have at least two of the final four teams, so the last few games will totally decide the outcome. I picked with the simplest method possible...the higher seeded team wins every game. In the final four the better record wins. I have Memphis winning it all.

The race went better than I thought. A 7:51 pace for 10 miles. Much slower than last year, but I was happy. One thing that I notice is my knees don't bother me very much after actual races, but they really do during my normal training runs (much slower pace). My legs really don't seem to like the slower pace. More to think about. One of these days I'll see a knee guy.

I loved The Kite Runner. My favorite movie of the day.

Monday. Brutal work load tomorrow. Hope to make it to the gym tomorrow evening. Weather this week is a bit wacky and springlike. Cold today, cool the next two, then 72. I guess I'll run on the warm day :)

No comments: