Wednesday, July 2, 2008

hard to stay motivated

I've been blogging since 1994. I really wonder why I continue. I never read any other blogs, so why do I write my own?

The summer is rolling along. Massive workload has me exhausted. I came home the other night, was going to go out for a run, but just fell asleep. I woke up around 8:30 and popped in a movie. I feel so crushed from the workload that I tend to not want to touch technology at home lately, which is not good. You get good at things by playing in the evening.

I saw Vantage Point the other night. Although it didn't get very good reviews I enjoyed it. A basic action flick with a bit of timeline entertainment thrown in. The ending was a bit unrealistic. Too American.

Here are some other movies I highly recommend: 4 Months, 3 Weeks, and 2 Days, Caramel, and Blow Up. I was somewhat shocked by how hot Vanessa Redgrave was back in the 60's.

It's hot. Time to turn the AC on. I was hoping to make it through the evening without it. Our utility rates went up 18% yesterday. People will be hurting. The country has really settled in to a depression, and other than weapons our country no longer seems important in the world. Not good. When is the election?

No comments: